Solar Calculator

Solar Calculator





How many Solar Panels:

Daily KW Generated:

Monthly KW Generated:


What is kWh?

kWh is short for “kilowatt-hour,” which is a unit of measurement used to describe the amount of energy used by an electrical device over a certain period of time.

To help understand this, think of a light bulb. A 100-watt light bulb uses 100 watts of power when it is turned on. If you were to leave that light bulb turned on for one hour, it would use 100 watt-hours (Wh) of energy. However, if you were to leave it on for ten hours, it would use 1,000 watt-hours (or 1 kilowatt-hour, which is abbreviated as kWh).

So, kWh is a way of measuring how much energy has been used over a period of time. It’s often used by utilities to measure the amount of electricity that a household or business uses, and it’s what you’ll see on your electricity bill. The more energy you use, the more kWh you’ll be charged.

What is Solar Panel Wattage?

Solar panel wattage refers to the amount of power that a solar panel can generate under certain conditions. Specifically, it measures the maximum power output that a solar panel can produce when exposed to direct sunlight.

The wattage of a solar panel is typically listed on the panel itself, or in the product specifications provided by the manufacturer. For example, a typical residential solar panel might have a wattage of 300 watts, meaning that it can generate up to 300 watts of power when exposed to direct sunlight.

It’s important to note that the wattage of a solar panel is not the only factor that determines how much energy it can produce. Other factors, such as the size of the panel, the angle and orientation of the panel relative to the sun, and the amount of sunlight available in a particular location, can all have an impact on a solar panel’s overall performance.

So, in short, solar panel wattage is a measure of the maximum power output that a solar panel can produce, and it’s an important factor to consider when choosing solar panels for a home or other application.

Solar Panel Wattage

What is Solar Panel Efficiency?

Solar panel efficiency refers to how effectively a solar panel converts sunlight into usable electricity. Solar panels are made up of photovoltaic (PV) cells, which are made from silicon and other materials. When sunlight hits the PV cells, it creates an electrical current that can be used to power homes and businesses.

The efficiency of a solar panel is measured by its ability to convert sunlight into usable electricity. The higher the efficiency, the more electricity the panel can produce for a given amount of sunlight.

For example, if a solar panel has an efficiency rating of 20%, it means that 20% of the sunlight that hits the panel is converted into usable electricity. The remaining 80% of the sunlight is either reflected or absorbed by the panel and is not converted into electricity.

Overall, solar panel efficiency is an important factor to consider when choosing a solar panel system, as higher efficiency panels will produce more electricity and help reduce overall energy costs.

What is Sun Peak Hours?

When it comes to solar panels, the “peak hour” is the time of day when the sun is highest in the sky and shining most directly on the solar panels. This is the time when your solar panel system will generate the most electricity.

In general, the peak hour will occur around solar noon, which is when the sun is at its highest point in the sky. However, the exact timing of the peak hour will vary depending on your location and the time of year.

It’s worth noting that even when the sun is not at its peak, solar panels can still generate electricity as long as there is sunlight. However, the amount of electricity generated will be less than during the peak hour.

In order to maximize the amount of electricity your solar panel system generates, it’s important to install the panels in a location where they will receive direct sunlight for as much of the day as possible. Additionally, you may want to consider using a solar tracker, which can help the panels stay pointed directly at the sun as it moves across the sky throughout the day.


Contact Us

Generic contact form
Please Click On The Button Below To Verify Your Phone Number
You Should Get A Text Message With The OTP Code